Friday, March 13, 2009

Welcome to the Chop-Shop

I do not religiously update my blog as much as I should. It's a shame, really... I go through a lot of nice things on a weekly basis, especially in the studio where I am most active. So please allow me to do some catching up. Here's a sneak peek of some studio sessions at the Chop Shop since the year started.

Please stay tuned to my blahg. My upcoming entries will include an article/interview with DJ Excaliber and an article/interview with my nephew Brandon who is only 6 years of age. PEACE

Limbs dropping by the studio was great. I heard so many great things about his skills from Gino before I met him. I was not dissappointed.


Marquiss, Camille and yes Boss Phd! My usual Sunday Group Recording for A.M.P


Bob (E-Clef), and Arkane (The DOMinator)

Mr. Nine.

HotNixx in his element. Chatting it up w/ 5 lovely ladies at the same time... (Count it!)... when he's not ripping the mic of course. Much love Nixx!



The Homie DJ Excaliber. LP's Baddest DJ

G-Dub. Mr. Panganiban.


Then there is I.

No comments: