Thursday, March 19, 2009

Musikko Mania Courtesy of Musikko.com



I usually need at least 5 good reasons to go out on Friday/ Saturday nights. You have to put your 5 good reasons up against my 5 for staying home. Home is cozy, safe, you get free food, you get peace of mind, and you know you can fall asleep whenever you want to. On a night like this however, I only needed 1 good reason: Hip-Hop. The night was as good as advertised. Definitely Musikko came through with a solid show featuring Corporate Lo-Fi, Sinag, People's Future, Hotnixx, Marquiss, Nimbus 9, Mike Swift &J-Heez. Thats more than enough entertainment for any hiphop enthusiast. This of course comes just barely a week after the passing our industry's king. This was just the "spirit-booster" we needed to get the morale back up within our peers. Of course, I was mad active taking pics with our little Digi-cam. ENJOY. For more info, log on to musikko.com. Thanks Tina!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hey thats me! pa-steal!