Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Greetings!!!



I just celebrated my birthday last February 15, so I thought I'd start off my blogspot with this pic. This was my primary pic on facebook, taken during my birthday. I had maintained a moustache for 2 whole months, something I haven't done before. I vowed to shave it on my birthday but before I actually did, I thought I'd have a little fun with it 1st. So I shaved half of it off and actually walked around with that look for a better part of the day. I took a pic, drew a line in the middle, posted the pic and what happened next was absolutely hilarious! I do not recall ever having so many comments on any single pic I've ever posted anywhere. Check out the responses on facebook:

2 comments:

MarQ said...

greetings earthling!! welcome to the blog world chrizo! i miss the mustache it was fierce! Aquariuss!

Naomi Chokr said...

Hey!!! you still look the same!!! only with facial hair ahaha!!! love your blog and i've subscribed to it!!! so good to see you are doing well!!!